At Odeon Dental, we believe that clarity and good communication is the key to a good and successful relationship. In an effort to ensure your next dental appointment is as pleasant and predictable as possible, we would like to give you an overview of our office policies. Please feel free to call us at (403) 764-6510 or use our handy online contact form if you have any questions.
Our Office Policies
- As a courtesy, we send out hygiene reminder cards or emails to you 3-4 weeks before your booked appointment
- We make confirmation calls or emails 2-5 days before all appointments. Although we make every effort to contact you before any appointment, it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure that you will be at your appointment, unless other arrangements have been made in advance with our office.
- Due to high demand for prime appointment times, we ask for a minimum of two business days’ notice should you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
- Because we value your time, we do not double book our clients. As such, your appointment is valuable time that the doctor has reserved specifically for you.
Insurance Coverage Policies
- It is your responsibility to know the parameters of your coverage, such as annual maximums, frequencies, renewal dates, and any other limitations.
- We extend the option of direct billing (also called assignment) for your convenience. However, you must have a valid credit card, and your insurance company must accept this service.
- Please be advised that we do not accept direct billing for Orthodontic procedures; therefore, we do require payment the day of service (unless other payment arrangements have been made with our administrative team).