One of our most requested services, teeth whitening can help you achieve the brighter, whiter smile you’ve been dreaming of! A bright, white smile is not only appealing to those who look at you, but it can also visually take years off your age. Odeon Dental is pleased to offer teeth whitening that can be performed in-office by our dedicated dental team, or alternatively you can take it home with our take-home kit for a more convenient process. Achieving the look, you’ve been dreaming of has never been easier!
Your SW Calgary Choice for Teeth Whitening in Marda Loop!
How is In-office Teeth Whitening Done?
- The procedure is carried out by your dentist.
- Your lips and gums will be covered, leaving only the teeth exposed.
- Hydrogen peroxide whitening gel is applied to the teeth.
- The hydrogen peroxide gel is exposed to a special LED light that works to break the discolouration. The LED light is adjustable during the procedure to minimize sensitivity if required and produce the degree of whitening desired.
- The gel is left on for 15 minutes, and the procedure is repeated 3-4 times.
- The whitening agent will remove surface and internal stains from your teeth.
- There is no altering of tooth structure or existing dental work in any way.
- Any discomfort experienced after the procedure dissipates after a day or two.
How is Take-Home Teeth Whitening Done?
- At your first appointment, impressions (molds) will be made of your teeth to fabricate custom, clear, plastic trays.
- At your second appointment, you will try on your trays for a proper fit. Adjustments will be made if necessary
- We will provide you with a special whiting solution that you will put into the whitening trays at home.
- Depending on the degree of staining and the desired level of whitening, you will wear the trays twice a day for 30 minutes, or once a day for 60 minutes, for a couple of weeks. Your dentist will decide the correct duration of treatment that would be best for you
- You will receive care instructions for your teeth and trays, and you will be encouraged to visit your dentist regularly to help maintain a beautiful, healthy, white smile.
What are the Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening at Odeon Dental?
- Teeth Whitening can correct yellow, brown, and spotted tooth discoloration caused by such things as staining, aging, or chemical damage to teeth.
- Teeth whitening can be performed in just one appointment, saving you time
- Our Odeon Dental Professional teeth whitening uses higher doses of chemicals than most over the counter at-home whiteners allow, thereby offering stronger whitening capabilities.
- Our Teeth whitening is affordable
- Teeth Whitening is a safe and effective method for creating a beautiful “brilliant” smile
In cases of extreme tooth discolouration, or depending on the specifics of your case, our recommendations might include other treatment options like cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers, or dental crowns.
Ask Us About Complimentary Whitening with Our Dental Hygiene Program!
Odeon Dental looks forward to helping you achieve the whiter, brighter smile you desire.