Here are some of the things we are doing to keep you and your family safe!
When You Visit Odeon Dental, Your Safety is Our Top Priority!
What Are We Doing To Keep Our Patients Safe?
- Brand New Clean Clinic & Equipment
- AHS Screening of all patients & Staff
- Temperature Recording
- Constant Hand Sanitizing
- Increased sanitizing of all contact surfaces
- All patients & staff wear masks at all times
- Reduced waiting room chairs
- Plexiglass barriers at reception
- Constant HEPA air filtration in every Operatory
- Individually Sealed Rooms
- Complete Personal Protective Equipment
- Virtual Online Waiting Room
"IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING CHANGES TO PROTOCOL TO KEEP YOU SAFE:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment and allow for patience as we follow rigorous and mandated COVID-19 protocols.
- Upon arrival in the parking lot please call (403) 764-6510 to register you are here. Stay in your car or outside while we call and complete our COVID-19 Patient Screening and Consent questionnaire.
- When we are ready for you to come into the clinic we will call or text you, please then ring the doorbell at the locked front door, you will then be greeted.
- Upon entry you will be given hand sanitizer, temperature checked and handed a face mask to be worn at ALL times in the clinic, you will then be taken directly to the Operatory. We respect that you may have your own mask however we will give you a new medical-grade mask complimentary.
- Accompaniment of patients will be limited to one essential caregiver and one parent of minors; all others will be asked to wait in a vehicle outside the clinic.
- Our Kids room has been mandated to be closed and so siblings without appointments will not be allowed to enter the clinic.
- Please bring only necessary personal items to the appointment and leave everything else inside their vehicle ie. sunglasses, large bulky purses. Etc.
- Up to June 15th, It is possible that we may need to adjust your current appointment 5 -20 minutes as we perfect our safe patient flow in light of the new regulations. We will advise accordingly.
IF YOU CAN NOT KEEP THIS APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL OR TEXT ASAP TO RESCHEDULE.